Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm Back and Severe Today

Hey, it's been awhile, had vacations and everything, but its Hurricane Season and Severe Weather Season, so I need to be here. The SPC has us under a slight risk for severe today with a 5% tornado(for us thats impressive), 15% hail, and 15% wind, but 30% around Dundalk and the 95 corridor north of Baltimore. You may be wondering if the sun is going to come out; well it won't today and that will help to somewhat cap the instability with lower temperatures. The CAPE values however still support the development of thunderstorms, and if we get a watch in our area, I expect that it will be a Tornado Watch if the threat remains as high as it is now. If anything breaks, I'll let everyone know.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Hi ryan, can I combine my website with yours?