Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good Morning, WINTER STORM WARNING

Hey, got up early for you guys. The NWS has issued a WINTER STORM WARNING TO REPLACE THE WATCH. It says 4-6 inches in the western suburbs, 6-10 near Baltimore and along I-95 with 12'' possible east of there. Dundalk may see a foot. I have a eerly feeling, hopefully thats all it is. SNOW IS COMING :) :) :) Blizzard Conditions also likely tonight into tomorrow morning. Also, I picked up 0.8'' of snow, its to get you prepared, trust me. The Baroclinic zone setup along with where we get the deformation band will be huge in who sees the highest amounts. Also, the comma head setup looks to hit DC/MD especially hard. I will update later with progress on the storm.

Oh quick note, this may bust high by the NWS, I sure hope thats not the case.

No comments: